Friday, October 16, 2009

The thing to keep in mind with kids is to "remain flexible"...

Carter's preschool pics are in now. Sometimes I cannot believe these two came from the same gene pool. To me, the boys don't really look alike at all...but we get different comments from different people. Some think Carter looks like his dad (THAT, I do NOT see). One of my friends thinks Logan looks just like me, but with dark features. I still remember how much Logan looked like his dad when he was just hours old, so I seem to hold that thought in my head when I think of who the boys look like. We took the boys to "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" last night. Going to the movies is such a treat (expensive treat, I think). But, we thought it might be one of the last things we get to do with them for a while. Logan's days are quite long and Daddy works Saturdays. Plus, the boys really enjoy doing nothing on Saturdays so they can play. I think they miss each other all week, being at separate schools. Today is the end of the first quarter, so Logan was off (Carter doesn't have preschool on Fridays anyway), so it wasn't a big deal to have them up a little later last night for the movie.

When we got home, Ryan had his yoga workout to do (he's doing the P90X program). So, while Carter was "busy" losing his privilege of being tucked in for the night, Logan got to exercise with Daddy for a few minutes. This is the only pic of my hubby doing yoga that I was "allowed" to put on here. Needless to say, the pregnant lady just supervised and took a few pictures before retreating to her sewing projects...


No comments: